How to Amplify on Social Media
Thank you for being a part of #TeamWarren! This campaign is a people-powered grassroots movement and would not be possible without people like you.
Use this guide to coach you through how best to support Elizabeth online. Whether you’re a Twitter Pro or brand new to social media, you can play a big part in helping to spread Elizabeth’s message.
- FOLLOW US. Follow Elizabeth and our Team across social media channels so you can get the latest information and help amplify our message.
- USE THE RIGHT HASHTAG. Tag your posts with #TeamWarren and @ewarren so your posts can be found and amplified by the campaign and fellow supporters. You can also use the hashtags #WinWithWarren and #Warren2020.
- MAKE IT PERSONAL. Explain how Elizabeth (and her many plans) would make a positive difference. How are YOU, your friends, your family, your community, impacted?
- STAY ENGAGED. Our online community is just like your hometown community. The more you put into it, the more you’ll get out of it! So find other supporters online and engage with them. Like their Instagram posts, share their stories, RT their tweets!
- BE KIND. We’re here to support Elizabeth, not trash talk other candidates. It’s ok to have disagreements with people we meet online, but spiraling into a Twitter war of words won’t help us get Elizabeth elected (or change anyone’s mind). A good rule of thumb: if you’re typing something that you wouldn’t dare say to someone’s face, it’s probably not a good idea to post it online.
- BE SAFE. Remember, the internet is a big place, and privacy settings can be tricky. Assume that everything you post could at some point be made public. Also, don’t post identifying personal information.
Looking for the perfect giphy to go with your post? Look no further! Check out https://giphy.com/ElizabethWarren
Want to amplify one of Elizabeth’s plans? Have a question about one of her proposals? Check out www.elizabethwarren.com/plans