Take action with Warren Democrats:
We’re organizing for bold reform to put working families first, and to elect candidates up and down the ballot who’ll fight for big, structural change.
Take Action Today
The coronavirus crisis is hitting already marginalized communities hardest — and for many people who are transgender, that means losing access to gender-affirming health necessities. Support Point of Pride’s COVID-19 Emergency Fund to help provide immediate relief.
What We’re Fighting For
Stand with Workers and Hold Big Business Accountable
- Essential workers are on the frontlines of this pandemic. Call your Representative and demand that the House pass an Essential Workers Bill of Rights.
- We’re calling on OSHA to issue an Emergency Temporary Standard (ETS) to protect workers across the country who show up to work every day despite unprecedented health risks.
- Big business is using the coronavirus crisis to boost their profits while our economy and communities suffer. Let your Representative know: we need a moratorium on large mergers to stop corporations from gobbling up small businesses during this crisis.
- The COVID-19 crisis is making it easier for Big Ag to get even bigger and gobble up small family farms. Call your Representative now and demand that the House pass the Farm System Reform Act.
Protesting During COVID-19
- Know your rights. The First Amendment protects your right to peacefully protest — learn what restrictions are allowed and which are unconstitutional.
- For non-citizens, the risk associated with protesting may be different. Read up on your protected rights with this guide.
- Make sure you’re equipped to stay physically safe. Learn what to wear and what to bring.
- Follow best practices for protesting during the COVID-19 pandemic to minimize the spread of the virus and stay healthy.