- How can I get involved in Elizabeth’s campaign?
Thanks for joining our team! Our top recommendation for getting involved is to join Elizabeth’s email list. We regularly send out information about important issues that Elizabeth is fighting for, ways to get involved, and events in your area.
If you prefer text messages, text WARREN to 64336 to get text message updates on events and volunteer opportunities from our campaign. You’ll receive no more than 2-5 messages a month and you can unsubscribe at any time. (Message and data rates may apply. Text STOP to end and HELP for help.)
- How can I apply for a job or internship?
Please note: If you are looking for information about a job or internship in Elizabeth’s official Senate office, please visit her government website: http://warren.senate.gov.
- How can I make a donation?
- Online: Visit our donation page to make a secure contribution online.
- By Mail: You can contribute via mail by mailing a check made out to “Elizabeth for MA” to:
Elizabeth for MA
PO Box 290568
Boston, MA 02129
Please include your full name, address, employer and occupation information, phone number, and email address in the envelope.
- How can I make a recurring (monthly) donation?
Recurring donors are a critical part of our team – giving us the ongoing support we need through to keep fighting to level the playing field.
- On ElizabethWarren.com: To sign up, fill out the following donation form. Your credit card will automatically be billed on this date once a month.
- On ActBlue.com: ActBlue.com is a Democratic Party fundraising website that many campaigns use to process donations. Millions of people have saved their payment information with ActBlue to make contributing to Democratic campaigns easy. To make a donation on ActBlue.com, fill out the following form.
- How do I change or cancel my recurring donation?
- If your recurring donation was made through ElizabethWarren.com, please click here to change or cancel your contribution. If you have any problems, please email email@example.com.
- If your recurring donation was made through ActBlue.com, look in your email for the receipt they send each month. Included in that email is a link to change the number of months remaining for the contribution or cancel it altogether. If you would like to change your credit card on file with ActBlue, please click here to log in on their website and edit your “Express Donor Profile” from the account settings in the top right corner.
- I made a mistake on my contribution. How do I fix it?
If you made a mistake on a contribution or need to cancel, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get back to you as quickly as possible.
- How much can I donate?
An individual may contribute a maximum of $2,700 per election (the primary and general are counted as separate elections). Please make sure you meet the FEC eligibility requirements before you complete your contribution.
- Are your online donations secure?
Yes. Our contribution transactions use SSL encryption, and electronic interactions with payment gateways and other exchanges of sensitive constituent information are always encrypted.
- I want Elizabeth Warren to show up to my conference/convention/event. Who do I contact?
All scheduling requests are handled through Elizabeth’s official Senate office. To learn more, visit warren.senate.gov
- I’d like a tour of the White House or Capitol Building during my trip to Washington, DC. Who do I contact?
All tour requests are handled through Elizabeth’s official Senate office. To learn more, visit warren.senate.gov
- I need help with a government agency (Social Security, Veterans Affairs, immigration, etc). Who do I contact?
All agency help is handled through Elizabeth’s official Senate office. To learn more, visit warren.senate.gov
- How can I make a press inquiry?
Please email email@example.com for any press inquiries.
- Where can I find a high-resolution headshot of Elizabeth?
Click here to view Elizabeth’s official headshot.
- I received a friend request from Elizabeth Warren on Facebook and she asked me for money. Is this real?
No, that’s a scam. Elizabeth has a public figure Facebook page that does not require friend requests for you to follow it. You will never receive a friend request from Elizabeth, and we will not use private Facebook messages to ask you for money. If you receive a friend request from an Elizabeth impersonator, please help out by reporting the profile – click the button on the top right corner of the page. Also please make sure to copy and save the full website address of the profile to make sure it gets shut down.
- How can I unsubscribe from the email list?
We really hope you’ll stick with us to keep fighting for working families. But if you’d like to modify your email preferences – or subscribe entirely – please click here.
- I’m having technical problems with the website. Who do I contact?
If you are having technical problems with the website, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.