GROUP LEADER CODE OF CONDUCT
As a Volunteer Group Leader with All In for Warren, you’ll represent the Elizabeth Warren for President campaign in your community and online. All volunteers affiliated with the campaign are expected to conduct themselves in a professional and ethical manner — maintaining high standards of integrity and the use of good judgment at all times.
We ask you to abide by the following guidelines to ensure this:
- Be polite and respectful — even if fellow volunteers are not because you are representing Warren for President to the public.
- Always possess good faith and assume the best in others. Be constructive with interactions with staff and volunteers, alike.
- Regularly consult with materials provided to you to make sure you are up to date with current campaigns and responses.
- Ask questions if you need help.
- Always flag any violent, troubling, or hateful content.
- By no means should any internal content be share publicly. If you’d like to share information with folks outside of the digital platform, request to bring them on to the platform.
GROUP LEADER AGREEMENT
By accepting this agreement, you certify that you have read and agree with the following Code of Conduct:
I understand that as a volunteer with All In for Warren, that I must comply with all directions from administrators and staff while serving as a volunteer. I also agree that all information provided to me as a volunteer (eg. voter contact information) is confidential. I agree not to access, review, disclose or use confidential information without specific authorization.
I also understand that even when I’m no longer a volunteer with All In for Warren, any confidential information I have learned must continue to be kept confidential.
My authorization to serve as a volunteer may be terminated at the discretion of a staff member if it is determined to be in the best interest of the mission of Warren for President. This discretion may include a breach of the aforementioned requirements as a volunteer. This termination could result in immediate revocation of access to volunteer platforms, and may result in legal action against me.