- How can I get involved in the campaign?
Sign up to volunteer by visiting http://www.elizabethwarren.com/volunteer. You should receive a phone call or email from a field organizer in your area as quickly as possible. Or you can call our Campaign HQ and we’ll get you signed up!
You don’t have to wait to hear from our team to start volunteering. ElizabethWarren.com allows you to find or create events, make calls, and more! Look around the website to get started.
- Where is my local campaign office?
Massachusetts Democratic Party Grassroots Offices are currently opening across the Commonwealth. Click here to see our current office locations.
By signing up to volunteer, a member of our team will be in touch about local volunteer opportunities – in a campaign office or elsewhere.
- How can I apply for a job or internship?
You may submit your resume and cover letter to the campaign by emailing email@example.com. Please indicate the type of position you are looking for in the subject line (i.e. press, research, field, etc.). Due to the volume of resumes we receive, we may not be able to respond to each email individually – but we will contact you if and when an appropriate position is open.
- How can I donate?
- Online: Visit our donation page to make a secure contribution online.
- Phone: Call our Campaign HQ at 617-286-6715 and say that you’d like to make a donation via phone. A member of our finance team will assist you.
- By Mail: You can contribute via mail by mailing a check made out to “Elizabeth for MA” to:
Elizabeth for MA
PO Box 290568
Boston, MA 02129
Please include your full name, address, employer and occupation information, phone number, and email address in the envelope.
- How do I set up a recurring donation?
Recurring donors are a critical part of our team – giving us the ongoing support we need through Election Day. To sign up, fill out the following donation form. Your credit card will automatically be billed on this date once a month.
- How do I modify my recurring donation?
If you are currently a recurring monthly donor and would like to change or cancel your contribution, you can modify your donation here.
- How much can I donate?
Individuals may contribute a maximum of $5000 per election cycle - $2500 prior to the September 6th primary, and $2500 for the general election. Any donations made after September 6th are limited to $2500.
- Are your online donations secure?
Yes. Our contribution transactions use SSL encryption, and electronic interactions with payment gateways and other exchanges of sensitive constituent information are always encrypted.
- I want Elizabeth Warren to show up to my event. Who do I contact?
Please call our Campaign HQ at 617-286-6715 and explain the nature of your event. A member of our team will put you in touch with the appropriate person for scheduling purposes. Please note: Due to high volume, we will not be able to accomodate every request.
- How can I make a press inquiry?
To contact our press team, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Where can I find a high-resolution headshot of Elizabeth?
Click here to view Elizabeth's official headshot.
- I want a bumper sticker. How do I get one?
Bumper stickers are available for free in any of our 27 grassroots field offices. Please find your nearest office and stop by between 10am-8pm to pick up your sticker. They are also available for order in our online store.
- I want a yard sign. How do I get one?
Bumper stickers are available in any of our 27 grassroots field offices. Please find your nearest office and stop by between 10am-8pm to pick up your sign. They are also available for order in our online store.
- Do you have an online store?
Yes! Please visit http://store.elizabethwarren.com.
- How can I unsubscribe from the email list?
We really hope you'll stick with us through November for Elizabeth's critical campaign for working families. If you'd like to modify your email preferences - or subscribe entirely - please click here.
- How can I unsubscribe from text messages?
Text the word STOP to the phone number 90975.
- I’m having technical problems with the website. Who do I contact?
If you are having technical problems with the website, please email email@example.com.